Can't join server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Redlar45, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Redlar45

Redlar45 New Member

I recently discovered i cannot join the server anymore because of the country i live in (Australia) and was wondering why this might be the case?

2. MilanGolub

MilanGolub New Member

3. _Smam

_Smam New Member Administrator

Guys we were working on something. You should now be able to join

4. Nikea8

Nikea8 New Member

I am not able to join either. I have been trying for the past 3 months and can't. I even tried with a second account I have and it still doesn't work. I get this error:

"We could not connect you, please try again later:
    io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException"

Any idea on how to join?

5. DyedPixels

DyedPixels New Member

Im not really sure.. The server's great, but there are small issues that make a big difference. I've encountered this issue today as well. Only, it was temporary and I was able to join. Also, there's lots of lag spikes that I seem to experience. Just give it a while.. maybe issues will resolve over time.

6. AnthemOfLonely

AnthemOfLonely New Member

Hey I don't live in Australia, but I noticed I can't join any multiplier server. I've done everything to see if it was my internet. After I got finished it wasn't my internet. I can still go on google chrome. I think minecraft itself is having problems. Is anyone else having the same problem?

7. Nikea8

Nikea8 New Member

This is the only server I am not able to join. I am able to join every other server just fine, except for this one.

Like I said, I've been trying to join almost every day for the past 3 months (might've even been longer than that) but I am still getting the same error. Nothing has changed.

On a side note, what version is the server? 1.12.2? 1.12.1? I've tried them all, but I just want to be sure I'm doing everything as correctly as possible.

8. Darkall

Darkall New Member

Are you using the vanilla minecraft launcher or squid or something similar, also check if the ip is in uppercase. The server can be accesed from 1.8 to 1.12. It could also be an issue with bungee

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  9. AlexRyanC

AlexRyanC New Member Moderator

I'm a bit late to replying, but just for anyone who cannot join the server (still), remove all capital letters from the IP and it might work.