Hold your own | Early access game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Strainer, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Strainer

Strainer New Member Moderator

[​IMG]
    Hello hello!
    As some of you know, in my introduction I stated that I was working on a game.
    I said it was due to be put in early access late November, and it was!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/717790/Hold_Your_Own/

The game itself is coming along quite great so far, and we're hoping to get a lot of feedback from the community so we can get it even further reached by people.
    For the moment it is $14.99, as there's only me and two other people working on it.
    We do hope to turn it into F2P by the full release when hopefully there are lots of more players.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FAQ:
    I've actually gotten quite a bit of message from players on here about it, so I will be answering their questions here!
    Q: What was your part during this?
    A: I am the lead developer. I designed the A.I, gunplay, core mechanics and generally how the game actually works(mostly)
    Q: Have you made other games?
    A: Yes, I have. But if you wish to know about those, then feel free to PM me, as this post is meant for HYO.
    Q: What language(s) and engine were used to create it?
    A: We used C++, LUA and JS.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I will be doing steam key giveaway for it soon, so if you're interested in the game then look forward to it!
    [​IMG]

2. Conciter

Conciter Member

When you said you were developing a game I didnt expect to see this. I'll grab it when its F2P for sure, awesome dude. Looks great.

3. iJqckson

iJqckson New Member

Looks amazing dude can't wait.

4. GDuke_AugustR

GDuke_AugustR New Member

Lord Emperor Strainer teach me your C++ Ways, I am but a LUA Plebian
    [​IMG]