Huge Update!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zellio, Oct 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zellio

Zellio Well Known Member Owner

[​IMG]

Hi everyone!

It’s been so awesome getting to know you guys on the server the last couple weeks. First and foremost I want to thank you guys for all your help with reporting bugs and staying patient during Beta!
    Today I am excited to bring you an extensive update that we have been hard at work on. The update includes new features and bug fixes as well as a super cool overhaul to the Gem Drop system. Read through and let us know what you think in the comments below!

The Updates:

▶ 8 new Ethos Ranks

8 new ranks added to the Ethos Rank chain. Along with 8 new ranks, we have revamped the rank up rewards and balanced prices. Due to the dramatic change to the rank system and gem drop system, we have made the hard decision to reset all ranks and balanced on the server. This means when you first rejoin you will be a Wanderer. Inventory, chests, and maps are not being reset. We are very sorry for the inconvenience of the reset and we hope you find the new additions worth your trouble.
    [​IMG]

▶ GemDrop System Overhaul

Improved GemDrop and professions system. In order to give Professions and Gems more importance on EE, we revamped the drop system so that blocks and mobs now drop nearly 5x as many Gems which are deposited straight to your balance when you pick them up. Stay on the lookout for Emerald Chunks in your loot drops, these rare chunks can be worth thousands and can be deposited at /Bank.
    [​IMG]
    P.s. A huge thank you goes out to Lordcre_ for his countless hours of development work and dedication to this update. If you enjoy this update make sure to thank Lord in game! :)

▶ Black Smith

We wanted to give players a better way to repair items. Introducing, the blacksmith - a simple GUI shop where you can purchase item repairs with XP!
    [​IMG]

▶ Island World
    Island world added! Type /Warp island world to explore our epic new custom terrain world and claim an island as your own!

[​IMG]

▶ MCMMO

McMMO added to the server with custom action bar announcements and custom McMMO stats with /mcstats

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
    Imoru likes this.
  2. Conciter

Conciter Member

Huge fan of this update - I was ranting in the discord to a couple guys yesterday about how easy the ranking system was to beat, I'm looking forward to tackling this challenge! The update looks great Ze!

3. Imoru

Imoru uwu Moderator

Looks awesome, can't wait to check it out later tonight. Thanks for all the updates!

4. kian

kian New Member

Rip my rank but still this new update is pretty good

5. HypedxParrot

HypedxParrot Member

ikr I still have my ig to make some bank