iWearABra's Intro // this IGN tho -

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by iWearABra, Feb 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. iWearABra

iWearABra New Member

Hey guys, I know, my IGN is a little crazy but I had always had this name for one reason. I was known for it. My name is Kristine, I am 24, and I've been Minecrafting since I was 16! You may call me Bra in game if that makes it a little easier. :p

I tend to be a bit geeky when it comes to games; I started playing consoles from the SEGA Saturn to the Xbox One - and PC Games from Maplestory to League of Legends. (I've played many more in between so you can always ask me what they were! I might have played them, and I still play many now. :))

I got my name from Combat Arms (PC) when it first launched and that's where I entered WOGL (competitive play) and started editing Youtube videos. Looking back, my editing isn't that great now, but was decent then. :D

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/xd0rkysmile

I played Minecraft along with Sims 3 and learned to love it. I always loved building in both games particularly though. Anywhere from survival, to creative, just plain farming, or even modding previous Minecraft Servers; I have always had that "builder" sense in me.

This is how I knew I would become an Architect. And I did! Crazy right? Despite the name though. Haha. But that name always lead me to good things even as goofy as it sounds.

I have a past where I spend most of my times after school gaming. And yet still coming back to it after work.

See ya guys around.

- Kristine

2. Conciter

Conciter Member Moderator

Welcome to the server Kristine, great to have you, geeks are great!

iWearABra likes this.
  3. iWearABra

iWearABra New Member