Rank In-Game Money (Post Reset) Complaint

Discussion in 'Support' started by TheGeminiWolf, Mar 28, 2018.

1. TheGeminiWolf

TheGeminiWolf New Member

Hey, all--

Not fond of the title, but I suppose it fits best here:

I bought the UBER donor lifetime rank on Feb. 4, 2018. Not sure when the reset exactly happened, but just a week or two after that.

I'm in school--college sucks and takes my playing time away--but I never really had a chance to use that money, which is part of the rank, and since I spent real money, I'm feeling cheated.

I hate complaining, but I find it unfair. Can we address this? Can I have the in-game money payment back? I'm not asking for my old balance back, but I think I'm owed the $500,000 gems again--I purchased in the Honor Rank, I expected to get all that it in-tails.

(I won't press charges with the Minecraft Law or anything, but like, fairness?)

I hope to hear from someone soon. My donkey and I would appreciate the chance to live better lives.

Thanks,
    GeminiWolf

2. Sjojo

Sjojo Sr. Mod Moderator

Hello GeminiWolf,

Have you received a reply from anyone about this yet? Otherwise I will put this through to the admins!

Greetings,
    Sjojo

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  3. TheGeminiWolf

TheGeminiWolf New Member

I have not. Not an official one, that is. I don't remember at the moment who told me "no, they won't be doing that," but I was still left in a dissatisfied answer. I would like a better, fair reason as to why I'm not owed that money, that's for sure. But just last week I purchased more gems from the store. Again, this is about fairness--to get something my broke-college student wallet paid for, see?

Do what you can to get an answer, friend!

Thanks,
    Gemini