Server Rules and Enforcement

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Floki, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Floki

Floki New Member

I also have something else I wanted to bring up. I think the rules should be revised and made clearer for new people to understand what exactly is and is not allowed because you see people constantly stressing the boundaries and flat out breaking them over and over again. I don't know how loose the servers policy for tolerating on some level people pushing the rules because it happens, that's life. But when people flat out break them, and do it constantly without and repercussion. I mean Ive seen people talk about other peoples race, religion, sexuality.. I mean ive seen someone literately say that "Jews burn well". And that happened while an admin was on. The admin did not even say anything. Situations like this happen all the time and its starting to make me upset that its allowed to continue.
    If your putting people in modding positions they should be able to handle them, again it does depend on how strict you want to be with rules but racism and or any other sort of attack on a person or persons is not acceptable ever. I despise racism and it is disgusting. And for an admin to see something like that and not immediately take action? I don't even know what to say.
    Other than this, If your going to be in a staff or leadership position, you need to act like it.
    You should be responsible and Be able to handle situations like this so other people can still have an enjoyable time on the server, and if someones asking for help it doesn't matter if your busy or have no time. The server comes first and everyone should be helped. Because I actually do like the server so much. But I do have my issues with the way things are handled staff wise..I have very high standards for mods and i just think some things should be handled differently.

2. 025shadow

025shadow New Member

i agree but i know personally that its easy to miss something in the chat with all the server messages that we get in addition to the main chat its easy to do. If you spot something like that and its not called out in the main chat please take a screenshot of it and send it to me on discord or msg me the next time im on, we dont want to let the issues go but if we are afk or simply dont see it we dont know about it to deal with it

3. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s New Member

In addition to what Shadow said. Before I was staff, I used to take screenshots of chat and put them on imgur and paste them to a staff member on discord so they can see it.

4. Trump Steaks

Trump Steaks New Member

I agree totally with you Floki