Server wipe soon this saturday

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alexis Maya, Feb 12, 2018.

?

How many people want /pv to be saved when the server is wiped out?

1. /pv saved, money, ranks and keys from the last 2 weeks.

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. poopsidoodles

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Alexis Maya

Alexis Maya New Member

Im just doing this so we can all agree that if just keep money,ranks, and the /pv it all be good for all of us so the server can be fixed.

money
    ranks
    /pv

thats all we need for all the be good, i made a thread so we can see how many people agree with this ( not me ) and convince papa curry to make sure this happens and we all can be calm.

2. Britland

Britland New Member

Salutations,

There are a few problems I have noticed with this idea, but I am not giving my personal opinion just yet.

The biggest issue is how do we know what was from two weeks ago? You say to save it from the last two weeks, and I think that doesn't make sense. What would make sense, is just to leave those items as is.

Another problem is that the money, ranks, and /pvs could be part of the issue. I personally don't know the exact issue, and don't know if this is part of the problem, but it is something to keep in mind.

Lastly, I doubt it would make sense to reset everything but those said things. Although they don't make it too public, the server is in Beta. Resets happen while in beta, it is a cost of playing a Beta server. If it is easier for them to just reset everything, then so be it.

Hopefully the things I brought up make sense. Again, I want to state these are not my personal opinion, just issues I have noticed in the past for keeping some things over a reset.