Vote GUI and Rewards

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nixxion, Apr 15, 2018 at 6:44 PM.

1. Nixxion

Nixxion New Member

Hey there!

I was thinking that we should have a Vote GUI system for the command /vote.

Vote GUI
    Call me crazy but I haven't actually seen a Vote GUI on Ethos Economy yet, and if there is then let me know by responding to my suggestion thread. Basically, this GUI displays all of the links to voting as well as rewards.

Emerald Block - Player can vote once every day, displays the amount of time left until they can next vote. (I am aware that they do this on the Vote Websites that are provided to you to check when you can next vote)
    Redstone Block - Player has already voted and must wait approximately (amount) time to vote.

Rewards
    I've discussed with only a hand-picked amount of friends about the rewards system, I believe that it works out for players, but also needs to be pushed up, because at the moment the rewards are like this:

Reward [Single] - 1x Diamond, 1x Lucky Crate Key, and $1,000 in-game cash.
    Reward [x3] - 3x Diamond, 3x Lucky Crate Key, and $3,000 in-game cash.

For some reason, players can earn more diamonds and emeralds in the mines easily, which means that players don't really need diamonds, I think if we changed diamonds then it would be for the greater good?

Let's say we change it to something else, if you agree to this, reply to this thread with what reward should replace diamonds and why you think that should happen, also let us know if you agree with changing the rewards, as well as this Vote GUI or let me know if there is a Vote GUI, as I could just be blind to that!

Thank you guys for reading, I appreciate it.
    Nixxion

2. Sjojo

Sjojo Sr. Mod Moderator

3. Nixxion

Nixxion New Member

I was mainly talking about a GUI suggestion, but the following in the thread was talking about the existing system Ethos Economy has now, I hope you've grasped that now? The GUI really helps and will help a lot of players.

Thank you for the reply, it was really thoughtful.
    Nixxion

4. Akuro_Nanami

Akuro_Nanami New Member

Yeah, I like your idea. I'm going with you.
    Cheers,
    Akuro_Nanami